UAE allegedly suspend direct employment visa for Nigerians over rising crimes

UAE allegedly suspend direct employment visa for Nigerians over rising crimes

UAE allegedly suspend direct employment visa for Nigerians over rising crimes, UAE allegedly suspend direct employment visa for Nigerians over rising crimes, Relay VibesThe government of the United Arab Emirates has purportedly suspended Nigerians’ Direct Employment Visas due to an increase in the number of crimes involving Nigerians in the Middle-East country.

According to SaharaReporters, UAE authorities are currently searching for more Nigerian nationals and conducting raids and arrests in order to apprehend them.

According to the report, UAE security forces raided the residences of several African migrants, the majority of whom are Nigerians, in Al Qouz, Abu Hail, Sharjah, Al Barsha, and Deira.

According to a victim, approximately 80% of those detained are legal residents, with the remaining 20% having visit visas or visa-related difficulties.

When contacted, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, the Chairperson of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, said that those affected should contact the mission in the UAE for more information.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*