Travis Scott sued by concertgoer

Travis Scott sued by concertgoer

Travis Scott sued by concertgoer, Travis Scott sued by concertgoer, Relay VibesTravis Scott sued by concertgoer

A woman has sued Travis Scott, claiming she was hurt at the 2019 Rolling Loud concert in Miami.

According to the plaintiff, Marchelle Love, the Houston native, 31,’verbally and physically [incited] the crowd to engage in a mosh pit and other hazardous actions’ at the performance at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida, on May 10.

Authorities asked the Grammy-nominated performer to conclude his act immediately after it began, according to court documents, ‘due to the audience becoming violent and unruly.’ Love also mentioned a little child on whose behalf she was launching the lawsuit.

The Escape Plan artist eventually ended the show, but his actions caused terror in the audience, culminating in “several stampedes,” according to Love. Scott, she claimed, was careless in continuing his antics onstage despite the obvious turmoil that was happening in front of him, which would’result in foreseeable injury’ to the audience.

‘Despite the fact that Travis Scott was aware of and could clearly observe concertgoers getting hurt, choking, losing consciousness, fighting, and being crushed, he continued his performance,’ Love stated.

Love said she is dealing with medical problems that are “permanent in nature” as a result of her “severe injuries” at the show, including “bodily injury and resulting pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expense of hospitalisation, medical and nursing care treatment, loss of earnings, loss of ability to earn money, and aggravation of a previously existing condition.”

Love’s lawsuit also names Sequel Tour Solutions, LLC and SLS Consulting, LLC, for which she is seeking a jury trial.

The new complaint, according to a spokeswoman for the Franchise rapper, is “another clear, cynical attempt to undermine Travis, in this case for a three-year-old incident that is purposely distorted.”

‘To be clear: this incident was related to a false report of a shooting mid-show, and in photographs, the police were informing Travis of the show stoppage because of that reason – and he fully cooperated,’ the spokesperson said.

The spokesperson said that ‘this cheap hit is based on a blatant lie that’s easy to detect … and it is particularly telling that this plaintiff’s lawyer didn’t even assert a claim against Travis when he originally filed the complaint on behalf of his client more than two years ago.’

Scott, whose real name is Jacques Webster, is also facing separate litigation more than six months after 10 people died as a result of injuries suffered amid a crowd surge at the November 5 Astroworld festival at Houston’s NRG Park, with victims ranging in age from nine to 27-years-old.

Officials said that 25 people were hospitalized in the wake of the disaster, with around 300 people treated for injuries at the scene of the festival. Authorities with the Houston Police Department and FBI are still probing the incident. .

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*