Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone

Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone

Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone, Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone, Relay VibesSurgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone

Doctors in Kosovo had to operate on a guy who ingested an entire Nokia 3310 phone that had become lodged in his stomach.

The phone was too huge for the unidentified 33-year-old man to swallow, putting his life in peril because the caustic battery acid could have poured out.Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone, Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone, Relay Vibes

Skender Teljaku, the medical team’s head, shared photographs of the phone after it was taken out, as well as X-ray and endoscopic images taken while it was still within, on Facebook.

With endoscopy, he was able to remove the foreign object in three parts without cutting into the stomach.

The doctor stated that there were “no complications.”Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone, Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone, Relay Vibes

According to local media, the man went to the hospital in Pristina after ingesting the object and experiencing agony.Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone, Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone, Relay Vibes

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*