Guru who went viral for spraying insecticide into his mouth is dead

Guru who went viral for spraying insecticide into his mouth is dead

Guru who went viral for spraying insecticide into his mouth is dead, Guru who went viral for spraying insecticide into his mouth is dead, Relay Vibes

Guru who went viral for spraying insecticide into his mouth is dead

A man who gained internet fame after spraying insecticide into his mouth has died.

I Wayan Merta, also known as Ki Galang Pamungkas, died, but his death was unrelated to the insecticide stunt, according to his relatives.

The guru who hails from Bali in Indonesia, was reportedly spraying Baygon insecticide into his mouth in a  video that later went viral.

Read also: Now-Pensioner Who Traveled from Australia to London by Mail in a Box is in Search of Friends Who Helped out

Concerned fans had guessed that the cause of his death on Sunday, May 2, could be due to the ingestion of the insecticide’s toxic chemicals, however, Ki Galang’s brother, I Nyoman Saputra, diregarded their arguments.

“As Ki Galang’s brother, I rebut [rumors] that Ki Galang died of the poisoning of insecticide,” Saputra told local media. He actually died from a heart attack.

“He died at 6:15 a.m. on May 2, 2021.”

Ki Galang established himself as a spiritual guru in Bali, but it wasn’t until a video of him ingesting insecticide went viral that he gained international attention.

His brother Saputra said he died of a heart attack at a local hospital in Jimbaran, Bali, and said doctors had produced a medical report confirming it.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*